Tuesday, July 05, 2005

last night
CPrM-- at the end, while Andrew Matt and Rowland were praying for my knee, God gave me through Andrew a series of words about Salt, a powerful and challenging set of words, now...the courage to stop, listen, dream and pray...... and lead.. and stay humble

afterwards I really wanted to write them down -- & phew, I did later -- but there was also the Old Duke to go to. maybe a last evening to see a couple of my sista's?--had also invited Sam along, who came accompanied by two crazy Scotsmen from another bar, heartily drunk! Emmas's sister and friend were also there and I got talking with them. I told Emma about my up coming operation and how I might have difficulty travelling for a while afterwards, but she said I should visit anyway and if I do she would drive me around ;-) Afterwards, after dropping Sam home--visiting Horsey Hill by night. "You can never trust a horse!.." well maybe a little.. but this from someone who knows them well. It was cool to be up there and looking out over the city. Sorry we couldn't visit earlier in the year...Maybe another day :)

No comments: