Easter Sunday. So, our Louis helped the band set up, and took it all in... AW hit the nail on the head. Lunch at 644 as the clouds and sun jostled for spring supremacy. Afterwards I was supposed to be changing drumheads in St George but went to A&A's instead and spent the time with them, looking at photos and talking about friends, friendships, God, life, choices and ..so forth! a cool and fitting end to the day. I came home and gave missy some fuss and a belated feed before bed.
Easter Monday -- 'Feasterval' at the Folk House. A debut for the 4-piece incarnation of The Sky Is Blue. We appeared middle of the bill alongside Steveless, SJ Esau, Jim Moray, North Sea Navigator et al. I loved it. Stepped up on stage and 40 minutes just disappeared as we zoned in to the set. It was good to get the music out of the box and on the road. It was also a good occasion for friends and mixing. Here's a pic, (you can view the full set by clicking on it...)>>
No comments:
Post a Comment