Monday, October 09, 2006

baptism joy!

 Luke  Nads

A great occasion! This took place at Alma with many guests and a celebration afterwards at a restaurant on Whiteladies Road.

Meanwhile -- Via has started superbly, certainly with lots to chew on already. I am setting up a photo album online for that... will post in comments when I know what web address that will be :). On Friday night we had a fun/social thing but also with a bit of meaning: we built a shelter from tree-branches in nictom's backyard and ate dinner in it, in recognition of the jewish festival of Sukkot. I guess that'll be the last barbecue of the year ;), but not only was God kind to us with the weather, we also had a great star-field to gaze up at through the branches. Love, Mark

2 comments:

marktristan said...

meanwhile band-tip of the day is Guillemots. "Through The Windowpane" is an awesome debut album... been growing on me for 2 months now and has got to the 'heavy rotation' point on my speakers. And what's more they are appearing in Bristol on 18th Oct. Come see, with me :) Look them up on myspace or even wikipedia!

marktristan said...

I don't know what's wrong with Blogger but this comment has clearly gone astray.

To read the actual comment for this post please click here

It also seems four posts aren't showing on the main page. You can still see them though, using the 'Recent Posts' links in the left column.

Thanks