Manymany thanks to all supporters of Via and me!
Thursday, April 19, 2007
ukraine...
I hope I will be able to write here again in May, (though it still wont be very often, lol), but for the next 3 weeks I am going to Ukraine. First week: Kyiv, living on a boat:), second week Odesa, staying at a youth camp attached to orphanage, third week Kremenchuk in central Ukraine which we don't know much about yet :). We're planning to be back on 14th May.
I'm grateful to all the people who supported my premium moustache-growing. We have enough funds now so everyone's sponsor money will go directly as gifts to Ukraine. As for the 'tache itself, well, I didn't shave it yet (until all my sponsors could see it!) and am wondering how much longer I'll keep it -- whether I can get anywhere close to the Cossack guy (below), who has twirls on his? Hmmm. Don't know if I'll have any computer access in Ukraine but if i do, i'll try and put something up about our progress. Respect and prayers go out to my sisters and brothers on the team, Andrea, Becki, Casey, Tom and Nic, I hope we'll be "as one body" throughout! Respect most of all to Jesus, cos we're ultimately in His grip.
Manymany thanks to all supporters of Via and me!
Manymany thanks to all supporters of Via and me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
good to here from you..
and great moustache.
peace
Post a Comment