Monday, July 10, 2006

blog baddy

ok, so I've become a blog baddy.. someone who suddenly stops posting on their blog for no good reason and then pops back after two months..

i'm saying this because this blog used to be for me only, but now I'm aware i have a few 'readers' so i feel a sense of duty. I kept meaning to post stuff here but I have to do it from the office and time is in short supply of course.

there's also the matter of i'm still testing the trammels of privacy..clearly i'd like to be as honest as poss., specifically so I can look back on this blog myself in the future, and because it's easier to type/copy+paste sometimes instead of biro-scribbling in my proper journal, haha!-- However, i can't & won't say anything here that i think gives too much away about other people.

so it's gonna be impossible to write a mini digest of the time inbetween; suffice to say, i'm excited how God's brought me to be living here...

home

with these precious brother/sister-of-mine...

them

and yes we still have the ravenous, attention-hungry kitten (previous post .. :) who is turning into quite a hunter, she even catches moths. Meanwhile, The Sky Is Blue has been gigging, and my plans for the next twelve months have been slowly formulating :P, and my ride with God has been bringing me through some interesting territory--tricky roads, but great views when you remember to look..

will post smaller more often from now on i hope :)
love M

1 comment:

angela said...

well mark back to the hood buddy, if you got any nearer you would have to move in. and your fellow housemates are most welcome additions, nice of missy to pop round the other day!