Friday, April 22, 2005

today has not been a great start; I woke up on time, but spent too much time getting ready so did not succeed in praying or devotional time before work. At lunchtime I went shopping for dental floss and walking-boot conditioning wax, (as you do), ate at the Philippine supermarket, and did not spend devotional time either. good job i know whats more important (furrowed brow)

I did however read and ponder the following from Proverbs 8: "To fear the LORD is to hate evil; I hate pride and arrogance, evil behaviour and perverse speech." It was in my inbox from 'Daily Manna' email service. I was thinking about this in regards to my speech. It could often be sweeter! I notice that the Bible often makes an example of a man's speech -- particularly in the OT. Today I am asking God to help me start weighing my words.

No comments: