Sunday, January 22, 2006

birthdays

MarkC says:

i was just going to remark, you really challenged me about the birthday stuff

* * * * * * says:

...In what way?...

MarkC says:

and I felt sufficiently different following our conversation on Wednesday, that I have invited my housegroup around after church tomorrow to join me at home and, sort of, celebrate it

* * * * * * says:

Wow, that's great!!! Have I got the date wrong? I thought you said it was the 23rd?

MarkC says:

which is Monday, so tomorrow lunchtime is only a day early

MarkC says:

besides Monday is busy with quotidian things

* * * * * * says:

Oh ok-was going to ask if I could buy you lunch. I'm really glad Mark, that's great..I trust it will be a very special day for you

MarkC says:

Heheh! you're great :) Without a trace of irony.

MarkC says:

I think it will anyway, after all its what 's inside that makes it. not the cards or cakes...a mon avis

* * * * * * says:

Indeed. Cool!! So you're not free for a quick coffee on Monday then so I can contribute to making it a special day?!

MarkC says:

...you dragged me into it :D

MarkC says:

No comments: